Throughout the month of July the infamous, striped-shirted Waldo will be hiding in 25 local businesses in downtown Juneau, and it's your job to find him!
Here's how to participate:
1. Go to one of the business below to pick up your Find Waldo Local passport (or CLICK HERE to download and print your passport at home).
2. Visit each business to search for Waldo and get a stamp or a signature in your passport when you've found him.
3. After 10 stamps, bring your passport to Hearthside Books Downtown to get an "I Found Waldo Local" Button and a $1 off coupon (limited to the first 125 participants).
4. After 20 stamps come back to Hearthside Books Downtown to enter a drawing to win an 8 volume set of Where's Waldo books and other prizes donated by the participating businesses.
5. Attend the grand prize drawing party at Hearthside Books Downtown on July 31st at 5:30pm to see if you won, and to hang out with your fellow Waldo searchers!
A place of breathtaking beauty, unfathomable adventure, and untold danger.
Loved, lived in, survived, and fought for by people inspiring, heroic, and human.
Read its story.
This place we call Alaska.
A Year in Alaska is a subscription box for Alaska books. Every quarter a box will arrive at your door containing 3 hand selected, recently published Alaska books*, and a locally printed art card featuring art by an Alaskan artist. That’s 12 books* in 4 boxes! A total value of almost $300!