Tick Tock (Michael Bennett #4) (Large Print / Hardcover)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the Michael Bennett series.
- #1: Step on a Crack (Michael Bennett #1) (Mass Market): $10.00
- #2: Run for Your Life (Michael Bennett #2) (Hardcover): $30.00
- #3: Worst Case (Michael Bennett #3) (Large Print / Hardcover): $31.00
- #5: I, Michael Bennett (Hardcover): $31.00
- #6: Gone (Michael Bennett #6) (Hardcover): $32.00
- #7: Burn (Michael Bennett #7) (Hardcover): $32.00
- #8: Alert (Michael Bennett #8) (Paperback): $15.99
- #9: Bullseye (Michael Bennett #9) (Hardcover): $28.00
- #10: Haunted (Michael Bennett #10) (Hardcover): $28.00
- #11: Ambush (Michael Bennett #11) (Hardcover): $28.00
- #12: Blindside (Michael Bennett #12) (Hardcover): $28.00
NYC's #1 detective, Michael Bennett, has a huge problem--the Son of Sam, the Werewolf of Wisteria and the Mad Bomber are all back. The city has never been more terrified!
Tick--a killer's countdown begins
A rash of horrifying crimes tears through the city, throwing it into complete chaos and terrorizing everyone living there. Immediately, it becomes clear that they are not the work of an amateur, but of a calculating, efficient, and deadly mastermind.
Tick--Michael Bennett is on the chase
The city calls on Detective Michael Bennett, pulling him away from a seaside retreat with his ten adopted children, his grandfather, and their beloved nanny, Mary Catherine. Not only does it tear apart their vacation, it leaves the entire family open to attack.
Tock--your time is up
Bennett enlists the help of a former colleague, FBI Agent Emily Parker. As his affection for Emily grows into something stronger, his relationship with Mary Catherine takes an unexpected turn. All too soon, another appalling crime leads Bennett to a shocking discovery that exposes the killer's pattern and the earth-shattering enormity of his plan. From the creator of the #1 New York detective series comes the most volatile and most explosive Michael Bennett novel ever.
About the Author
James Patterson has had more New York Times bestsellers than any other writer, ever, according to Guinness World Records. Since his first novel won the Edgar Award in 1977 James Patterson's books have sold more than 300 million copies. He is the author of the Alex Cross novels, the most popular detective series of the past twenty-five years, including Kiss the Girls and Along Came a Spider. He writes full-time and lives in Florida with his family.