Local Helping Local
Hearthside Books is excited to announce "Local Helping Local!"
We understand that opportunities are limited this year so we are extending space
at both of our locations for local vendors to sell their wares.
Things To Know:
1. Hearthside Books will make the final determination regarding vendors. Contact does not
constitute an agreement.
2. Vendor Items can not be in direct competition to items we sell (example: books or boxed games)
3. Vendors must have their own change fund or personal credit card processing.
4. Hearthside Books can not be responsible for any vendor's merchandise if it is lost, stolen or broken at our locations.
5. Hearthsidebooks is signing up one slot at a time, on a first come basis. One vendor at each location.
We do have several black out dates to prevent any crowding due to COVID concerns.
6. We can not advertise for vendors. Please advertise through your channels that you will be at Hearthside during the designated
time(s) you are signed up for.
7. Vendors are responsible for providing their own protective health gear (masks etc) to be compliant with city mandates and mall requirements.
Contact: Service@hearthsidebooks.com to discuss this opportunity!
Please include your name, what items you sell, your website or social media outreach page, and if you have your own change fund.